Check this out
I get asked what my husband does on his spare time. Well, he has a remote controlled plane which he flies every weekend. When I went home a few months ago, he dragged me to where they're flying these RC planes and I was really impressed at how he manuevered his'. Call me a proud wife but when someone comes up to me to say how good my husband is in flying, I am also flattered. So, I'd like to share you this video of his flying abilities. This was posted at an RC Tech Community website.
Way to go C!
hi mickee. hubs loves flying remote-controlled planes although his planes are so much bigger than the ones I see flown at home (Pinas). Hope you're having a good week! Good luck sa installation mo!
ReplyDeleteHi Tin, excited na nga si hubz to come here kasi mas gusto niya yung mga RC planes dito, hehehe! i bet same size ang planes dyaan sa NZ and dito sa US. but, i don't have a friend na ito ang hobby, kaya sayang talaga... magkakasundo sila ni Simon, hehehe!
ReplyDeleteI'm really praying the install will be successful.