Thursday, December 23, 2004

Merry Christmas to you and yours



While Christmas this year isn't as exciting as the previous ones, I am still looking forward to take a few days off. I'm already stretched thin as it is, with work piling faster than I can sigh.



It's half day off for us today and this afternoon, we're going to LA!!!!! I'm going to visit Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Disney princesses.... :) What's more, our tickets are free! Our company gave out about 400 tickets to Disneyland and California Adventure so I'm going to both, yahoo!!!!



After more than 7 years here in the US, I'm ashamed to say that this will be my first time to go to Disneyland. I was able to go to Universal Studios some 5 years ago, but never to Disneyland. I just never had the chance to do it. I even told hubz that I'll just wait for him to come and then we'd go there together, but with a free ticket, who could resist right? harharhar!



So, my bags are packed, I'm geared up to go. We're driving down to LA in a few more hours, and call me weird but I quite enjoy driving. Ask me to drive 12 hours straight and I won't complain.... :)



'Til my next post! I promise to take lots of photos.



Merry Christmas everyone! Amidst all the chaos and feast, please don't forget the reason of the season - Christ!



Cyberhugs to you all!

2 comments:

  1. hi sis! sige, show us the pics of your LA adventure ha! kakatawa ka, you've never been to Disneyland eh kala ko pa naman that's the first stop all pinoys go to when they go to US :)

    ReplyDelete