Friday, February 4, 2005

70 Days to go....

...and counting...



I just purchased my airline ticket today - woohoo!!!! I called two more travel agents and I decided to go for the cheapest PAL airfare (if you consider that cheap!).



I panicked because the other two travel agents I called told me that the return flight is already at a waiting list. Boy I tell ya, those seats went fast, to think that the new rates were just released on the 1st of Feb. - talk about panic-buying! So, to be assured of the seat, I told my agent to book me on those flights pronto!



So, brace up Manila, here I come... yahoo!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Wow Mickee! Time really flies! I'm so excited and happy for you.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yahu. LD wifey no more! (sana forever na no?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uy! Excited na syang makita si hubby. Do u also wanna see me? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee, nasa PI ka ba? I thought your in SGP?

    ReplyDelete
  5. we just went back to PI recently for personal reason. a very long story to tell. don't worry, ok na kami ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gee, I didn't realize you're back in MNL pala. I've been out of touch recently kasi super busy. Email me naman... kwento ka... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Monet, I want time to fly para soon eh hubz will be with me na... :)

    Ela, sana nga forever na hindi na ako LD wifey. In the meantime, honeymoon ulit, hehehe!

    ReplyDelete