Thursday, February 16, 2006

The "New Mommy" Haircut

I just had to post this... bagay ba?



Kail had rashes on his face, which might've been caused by my curly locks so I decided to trade in my long hair to this. It felt good actually... been wanting to try a new "do" for sometime now. After all, being a mom does take the "me" time away. This haircut is easier to maintain, not to mention less use of shampoo and conditioner... :)

10 comments:

  1. Mickee,
    any which "do" you have, you still look great... this one looks so freash and low maintenance so more time for bub and you of course... no wonder i have been sporting this short hair for over 8 yrs now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. uy sistah! lalo mong nakahawig si Janice de Belen! yihiiii!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, bagay sayo mickee :)

    my baby has rashes too, but it's because of my milk. i stopped breastfeeding her for more than a week now, natutuyo na sya.

    kail is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bagay na bagay! i agree with christine. kahawig mo nga si janice. pero mas maganda ka...:-)
    hahahaha...i like the haircut..very refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!!! We're the opposite though - I chopped my hair off when I was very heavily pregnant and now it's back to being long! It's cute though! Hey, we're going up to the IL's tonight and spending the night - are you free tomorrow? I just want to stop by and visit and meet Baby Kail :). I'll call you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. bagay na bagay...ay oo nga noh...hawig mo nga si Janice de Belen :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice cut. hay, been wanting to have a haircut din. sagabal sa pag-aalaga. lagi na nga ako nasasabunutan ng baby ko e. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. uy, bagay ha! nanibago lang ako with your new "do." last naman kasi kita nakita, long hair ka pa. bagay ha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mickee Sistah! ngayon lang ako nagkapanahon to check your blog =) been very busy! bagay na bagay ang new haircut at si kail mommying-mommy ang features hahahah!! missy yah! mmmuah!

    ReplyDelete
  10. bagay na bagay. and you look a lot younger! :)

    ReplyDelete