Friday, November 10, 2006

The Vocabulary of a 10-month old baby...

While I was giving Kail a bath the other night, he kept saying “mamamamama”. This sounded like music to my ears. For the first time since he started blabbering, he finally uttered it! Though his first word was “tatatata” (for Tita, I think), then “dedede” (for milk), then “dadada” (for daddy), I’m proud to say that I am now part of his very limited vocabulary!

4 comments:

  1. just the sweetest music to a mom's ears, isn't it? more heartmelting moments to come, i promise! enjoy motherhood! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ambiles ng panahon! malapit na pala mag-1 si kail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mickee!!!

    Just saw your blog through Diane's. Musta na? Im glad to have an update from you thru your blog. Happy to know also that soon, Clifford will join you.

    Kaya mo yan, girl! :)

    Airees

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mickee!!!

    Just saw your blog through Diane's. Musta na? Im glad to have an update from you thru your blog. Happy to know also that soon, Clifford will join you.

    Kaya mo yan, girl! :)

    Airees

    ReplyDelete