Thursday, May 31, 2007

After a Long Hiatus...

Yes, the husband is finally home with us. He has adjusted to his "domesticated" life pretty well. He has learned to change nappies, feed and take care of Kail, give baths, wash the bottles, mow the lawn, vacuum the carpet, help me with cleaning the house, put out the garbage. For someone who grew up having maids around, this is definitely a 360 degree change! I asked him if he gets homesick and his response, well, he doesn't even have time to be homesick, hehe!

I took him around the city on his first week, to Discovery Kingdom on his second, and to LA during the long weekend. As you can see, we've been pretty busy.

I've also decided to change skin and change blog title. However, I lost all the links to the blogs I frequently visit. So, if you're reading this, can you post the link to your blogs on the Comments section? I'd truly appreciate it!

I'm leaving you with some photos of our newly-reunited family... 'Til next post!



19 comments:

  1. how sweet it is to be reunited!!! no more tears of longingness!!! God bless! PS. it's http://maansworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations mickee!! finally!! your family is perfect now :)

    ps. if hubby needs some domesticated diva tips, you know where to find me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link Maan!

    Mama Mia, pa-send naman ng link sa blog mo... para na rin sa domesticated tips, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful sight to see :). We have to get together so our husbands can meet. We plan to invite you guys over (as with everyone else) once the house is settled and quasi-orderly. I'm OH-SO very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. im so happy for you.. my blog is mushings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. sis congrats! i'm so happy for you. Clifford is finally with you! Yihee....ano sundan nyo na ba si Kail? Bwahahahahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  7. such good news mickee dear ... happy for you and your family ... hugs to kail ... ingat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats mickee! mukhang sobrang happy nyo nga... nakakatuwa :)

    URL ko po http://litcoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its nice to see together, finally after long wait. Im very happy for you and your family especially to kail.

    ReplyDelete
  10. forget my blog

    www.joshpat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi! im so happy for you!!!ganda ng picture ng happy family..oh, my blog is dangcharlie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow together forever na nga! :)

    nwys, here's mine: http://elapot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. gosh sis! you really looked very very happy!!! =) say hi to reg for me and kisses to kail!!!

    my very much abandoned blog: www.em.wifespeaks.com
    heheheh!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Mickee!! Yey jan na si Clifford! Naku nag-text barrage siya bago siya umalis ng pinas, at binalita na nga niya na finally magkakasama na kayo! Im so happy for you, Clifford and shempre kail... naku magiging kuya na si kail niyan..heheh!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi mickee, pa-send naman po ng gmail add para ma-add ko... sinet ko na as private ang blog ko... nakakapraning yung mga nangyari kasi

    ReplyDelete
  16. mickee, so happy to see all you 3 togethere finally. and i agree, the title change is really needed. ingats lagi!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ria Maningat-MojicaJune 18, 2007 at 6:49 AM

    Congrats on your reunited family!

    Armando & Ria Mojica

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Mickee! I'm so happy for you!!! I know you've been waiting for this for such a long time. it's been too long since I visited your blog so I was surprised to see that hubby is with you na pala. Congratulations!!!

    btw, can we x-links again? here's my url: http://myblog.joyreyes.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. hi mickee!

    im also a n@wie, and i remember you from Jigs (& Carlo) when i used to ask her about petition/immigration issues way back when i was going through the same process with my hubby.

    this is months too late, but nice to know your hubby joined you na. aren't you glad that there's no more long-distance relationship! :)

    ReplyDelete