I've been Tagged!
I've been tagged by Jigi!
I must post the rules, 7 random things about me and then tag others to do the same. Sounds fair enough, right?
These are the rules… each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.
1. Shopping is my therapy. I head out to the mall when I'm stressed.
2. I take online classes at www.bigpicturescrapbooking.com to hopefully curb my creativity back on track, and to encourage me to start scrapbooking again.
3. I love to read. Whenever I have an idle time (like my commute to work), I read books, magazines, or anything that piques my interest.
4. I'm a shoe fettish. A woman can never have enough shoes.
5. Fall is my favorite season. The weather is just right for me and I have to admit, I look cute in boots, hehe!
6. I collect Strini handblown glasses. I have not purchased a single one though because everything I have are gifts.
7. I'm a light sleeper. I wake up with the slightest noise, but can easily get back to sleep.
Please feel free to tag yourself...
No comments:
Post a Comment