Wednesday, December 26, 2007

How was everyone's Christmas?

Christmas is still my favorite holiday, apart from a couple of years not so long ago when I played "The Grinch" and hated celebrating it. That was before the husband came to the US and before I had Kail. Now, even when Christmas is the most expensive holiday, I enjoyed it even more because I saw it through the eyes of my son.

We attended a christmas party at the Escudero's on Christmas Eve. After the party, we went straight to church for the midnight mass. Kail was up until the First Reading, and then he fell asleep in daddy's arms. It felt good going to church with my family.

The next day, we had a couple of friends over (Kail's godparents) to celebrate with us. Kail had a blast opening presents. He was so excited to play with toys. I never remembered having this many gifts when I was a child. Even the husband commented the same thing. We'd be fortunate to have new sets of clothes (and shoes) for Christmas. Call it reliving my childhood, but that's exactly how I felt while Kail was opening his presents. I felt more excited than he is!

2 comments:

  1. merry christmas to you and your family mickee! ako rin i love christmas!!!
    may you have a more fruitful '08!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! Glad I stumbled upon your blog, It's fun to read up on everything! Have a great pregnancy...and hope you enjoy the rest of the holidays! Regards to Regie and hugs to your cutie Kail! He'll make a great Kuya! =)

    ReplyDelete