Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It has been confirmed - we're having another boy in the family! Looks like I'm the only rose among the thorns, hehehe! Our little boy proudly displayed his "patutoy" when we had the ultrasound on Monday. The husband laughed because he wanted another boy. I would've wanted a girl but hey, I don't mind being the only queen in the house - as long as the baby is healthy and he looks like me again, hahaha!

Now we need to search for a boy's name. I only have a girl's name ready... ;)

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the new addition in the family... ours will be a boy as well so i reckon this is the year of the boys hahaha
    Stay healthy during your pregnancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Mickee! May kalaro na si Kail!

    Btw, thanks for the bay greetings!

    Merry Christmas!

    -Pia

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks mickee sa greetings! congrats to the new addition.. :D

    have a happy pregnancy..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!
    What great news!!!
    Got your card yesterday - thanks so much! I'll stop by on Monday to drop off Kail's gift. Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Mickee! It will be a fun house once the new baby boy come.

    Kail is growing so fast like Caroline. And he's so cute! It will be his 2nd birthday soon. If I remember right Kail's birthday is Jan 4th and my Caroline is the 9th. Welcome to the world of 2's!

    Happy Holidays to you, your hubby and Kail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi mickee! a blessed and happy christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Natawa naman ako sa post mo, lol. I was blog hopping. Wishing you and your family a Blessed Xmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yey, may kalaro na si kail!!! congrats ulet sa nyo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Mickee! Huli man daw at magaling... hehehe! Congratulations on your 2nd pregnancy. Two boys are fun! I should know!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. mickee congrats!!! next time na lang ulit ang baby girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats mickee! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi mickee!!!

    wow, you're preggy pala. congrats! i wish ako din LOL.

    happy new year!

    http://janeking.blogspot.com
    http://janemking.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi mickee! congrats on your second baby boy.

    =)

    i'll add you on my blog :)

    apols

    ReplyDelete
  14. you'll be the queen! :D

    congrats! i hope the pregnancy is going well. take care!!

    ReplyDelete