The bag is at Neiman's..not all that cute in person. I don't think I'm all that crazy about the linen - for that price anyways ;(. Are you getting a new skin or are you sticking with the monogram? You can get the Saumur for a diaper bag!
Gem, there's a $2000+ price tag for it, so pretty as it looks, I think I'll pass... ;)
Josephine, yep, I got the bug, though I haven't purchased anything other than the Manhattan yet. I have lots on my wishlist though. I am also eyeing the denim for casual wear... ;)
wow mickee, will you be joining my bag-a-oholic club na? :D yes, i've seen the bag pero, josephine is right, its not that attractive in real life (at least to me).
i'm eyeing a denim, too. eyeing pa lang kasi, sa ngayon, long shot pa, hehe.
Mama Meeya, I don't know if you call it bag-a-holic... siguro bag-wish-a-holic pa lang, hehehe. I haven't purchased anything pa naman. The denim is also a long shot for me so I'm dreaming on... ;)
i'm not a bag lady, but this is definitely a keeper. how much? happy valentine's day to you! ;-)
ReplyDeleteMickee - you got the bug ;)!
ReplyDeleteThe bag is at Neiman's..not all that cute in person. I don't think I'm all that crazy about the linen - for that price anyways ;(.
Are you getting a new skin or are you sticking with the monogram? You can get the Saumur for a diaper bag!
Happy Valetine's Day
Gem, there's a $2000+ price tag for it, so pretty as it looks, I think I'll pass... ;)
ReplyDeleteJosephine, yep, I got the bug, though I haven't purchased anything other than the Manhattan yet. I have lots on my wishlist though. I am also eyeing the denim for casual wear... ;)
wow mickee, will you be joining my bag-a-oholic club na? :D yes, i've seen the bag pero, josephine is right, its not that attractive in real life (at least to me).
ReplyDeletei'm eyeing a denim, too. eyeing pa lang kasi, sa ngayon, long shot pa, hehe.
happy vday mickee!
Mama Meeya, I don't know if you call it bag-a-holic... siguro bag-wish-a-holic pa lang, hehehe. I haven't purchased anything pa naman. The denim is also a long shot for me so I'm dreaming on... ;)
ReplyDeletemickee, nice noh??? but expensive din. how much is it again? 2k plus ba or wala naman?
ReplyDeletehi jane, it came with a hefty price tag of $2K+!
ReplyDeleteHey Mickee! Price is hefty...I'll settle for a madeleine GM this time. Well, hopefully, I can buy it using my blog money. hehehe
ReplyDelete