On Saturday, we had our photo shoot with none other than Auey Santos of Photograffiti. It was such a fun shoot!
I've always admired Demi Moore's unforgettable maternity portrait and though I don't have the heart to bare it all, I can daresay I have the courage to bare my very pregnant tummy! The photos can be found here. I couldn't be happier with the images.
Kudos to Auey for her talent and overflowing creativity and artistry!
********************
I've been tagged by Dang and here's my take on the Six Unimportant Things About Me:
1. I love chocolates even when it triggers my migraine. The darker it is, the better for me!
2. I hate the taste of milk (it used to upset my stomach) but because of calcium, I have acquired the taste.
3. I love to shop! In fact, I hoard lots of scrapbook supplies though I barely make a dent.
4. I am OC when it comes to the bathroom. I like the faucets sparkling, the sink white as snow so I wipe it off everytime we use the bathroom. I've also taught the husband and my son to clean as they go so cleaning won't bea big production number everytime.
5. I love taking photos and I love being in photos!
6. I can read and watch TV at the same time. When I was in school, I used to study and do my homework in frontof the TV. Call it multitasking, hehehe!
I owe one more tag from Gem. Hope to get to it soon!
lovely photos mickee. kamukha mo si janice de belen. :D
ReplyDeletealpha
http://alphadf.com/
hi mickee nice photos ang ganda!
ReplyDeletethanks for the visit in my detour blog.
palink din isa kong blog thanks! mwah!
http://em.wifespeaks.com
http://www.mysomethingpurple.com
mickee!!! kamukha mo talaga si janice :D
ReplyDeleteone hot preggy momma, that's what you are. i really love your pic, parang napakasayang buntis.
uy, si janice nga naalala ko while looking at the photos! you look great! the family looks so happy and kail is so cute! :) God bless you! :)
ReplyDeleteHello sis! Tama sila, kamukha mo nga si Janice. Naks! How are you? Miss you in chitchats. Love the photos. Ang gaganda. Super natouch nga ako cause I can clearly see from your eyes the happiness and completeness you have, your family have.
ReplyDeleteWe are going to the US again on December. Sana makapunta ulit ng Sanfo to see you. Ang laki na ni Kail! Big kids na nga sila talaga. How time flies! And see now that you have a complete family. I'm so happy for you.
Take care ha. Looking forward for the arrival of the new baby boy!
i thought i left a message here about thanking you for doing the tag and about how nice your pictures were..hmmm..just to let you know..tc!
ReplyDelete