A conversation between me and the nurse in ER last week:
Nurse: You have a beautiful daughter.
Me: Thank you... except he's my son!
Nurse: Oh, I'm so sorry (looking embarrased). He has lots of hair so I thought he's a girl. But regardless, he's a beautiful child!
Now, tell me please, why do they always mistake my little boy for a girl, even when he's got all blue clothes? I just don't understand! :)
eh kasi naman sis....look at his hair! I love it though so I hope you don't have it cut off yet! tee hee!
ReplyDeletehahahaha, mukha kasi syang girl dahil sa hair, tapos kamukha mo pa.
ReplyDeletei had numerous occassion of the same sort with compliments in regards to my supposed daughter and just like you would correct their notion that Zechy is a girl... i had enough so we cut his hair at 10mos just a couple of days ago :)
ReplyDeletekamukha mo kasi, eh. ;-)
ReplyDeleteang ganda ganda naman ksi ni calix e, hehehe. oks na yan, kesa the other way around. ang anak ko, nakapink and all girly chuva na nga, natatanong pa kami kung BOY e, ahuhuhu. maganda naman ang anak ko a, hahaha
ReplyDeleteahehehe..
ReplyDeleteganyan rin ung sa bunso ko kaya napilitan ako gupitan ng buhok. :p
kaya lang, wa epek pa rin.
lagi pa rin napagkaka-malan gerlalu!