I've neglected my blog for far too long now that there are days when I'm seriously considering packing it up and shutting it down. The reason why it's still up and running is because my writer self thinks it's my chance to get my thoughts down. Gone were the days when I used to keep a journal and write my heart out everyday. Besides, this is the only way I'd connect to my writer self (if she's still there). I so badly need a muse right now... ;)
I have been vocal about my lifelong love for photography. My love affair with camera started when I held a film SLR at 12 years old. For a long time though, I have been shooting in program or auto mode. I recently discovered the amazing possibilities of shooting in manual and I've never looked back. Our photos dramatically changed! Now I only have my camera in auto mode whenever I'd hand it over to someone else to shoot. I've also learned to edit our photos more creatively. I am one happy mamarazzi!
To prove my point, here are some photos I'd like to share. All photos were taken in manual mode with natural light (no flash). I enhanced them in Photoshop Elements. You can view more here.






nice photos mickee! im happy you're blogging again. :) same here... i've been thinking of shutting it down but i just can't...i'm still looking for my mojo to write again. :)
ReplyDeleteagain, nice photos!!! love 'em!
galeng ng shots mickee!
ReplyDelete