Sunday, June 20, 2004

The B*tch in Me



I'm being a b*tch lately, what with a bad case of PMS, add to that the stress at work, then being far away from my husband again. I think it's enough to drive anyone to the brink. I feel like a hurricane wreaking havoc to anyone who comes near me, or who dares to piss me off.



While talking to my husband last night, I asked him if I could come home for good because it's tough to be away from him really. He told me that I can always pack my bag and come home if I wanted to, and leave everything I've worked so hard for. That brought me back to reality.



All my life, I have made a lot of sacrifices - for my family, for my loved ones, and now, for my future children. I sometimes feel I'm tired and I'm ready to call it quits. But, I'm not known to quit, and never in my life had I ran away from challenges.



In today's gospel, the Lord has challenged us to carry our own Crosses and follow Him if we truly love Him. I felt guilty for almost giving up on mine. True, it's tough, and I sometimes feel I'm on this on my own. That's not true because God is with me. I fail to see Him there because I was too busy and too proud to carry it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment