Some of my very close friends gave me a baby shower on Saturday, Dec. 3. I have been through so many baby showers in the past where I always give gifts so it was unusual for me to accept them for a change.

To my dear friends, thank you for everything - from the fun, the games, the gifts. I truly had a wonderful time.

Ok so I flaked again this time - but with good reason. Jake still has the sniffles, and lo and behold, the husband gets his asthma attack as well. My boys are sick left and right, it's crazy! I have your gift - I was thinking of giving it to my IL's when they were here over the weekend, but I want to see you so I'm holding on to it until then. I'm glad it was fun...but I sure would've loved to join in the celebration. Congratulations again! Did you get lots of goodies?
ReplyDeleteHi Josephine, it's ok - I do understand. You really have to be there for your boys especially when they're sick. Hope they're ok now.
ReplyDeleteNot in a hurry - do hold on to it dearie. I'm sure we'll see each other again. I also have Jake's christmas present. Take care ok?