Calix was born on May 8, 2008 at 8:48 am via a scheduled C-section at Sutter Solano Medical Center in Vallejo. He weighed 9.6 lbs and was 21 inches long at birth. Like his kuya, he is in perfect health and he brought with him tremendous joy.
I am currently recovering from complications on my C-section. My doctor referred to it as wound hematoma. In layman's terms, my incision hasn't closed because I had clots and the inside isn't healing as expected. With this, I have had to visit my OB daily to have her change the dressing. I have also been in pain since Day 1 though I refuse to take pain killers unless necessary because I am trying to breastfeed. This has been a traumatic post partum recovery and it made me seriously consider not having another one. My only consolation amidst all these is that I have another beautiful son whom I absolutely adore.
Belated Happy Mother's Day to all. Here's to the many sacrifices moms can endure for the sake of their beloved children.
Please include me in your prayers for a speedy recovery as well.
congrats mickee. an chut ni calix.. hope you get better soon..
ReplyDeletei pray that you be well soon..mahirap talaga maging nanay..
ReplyDeleteim sure pag tinitignan mo si super cutey calix, iisipin mo na sulit pa rin itong pinagdadaanan mo..god bless you sis..basta pray kita!!
congratulations, Mickee. ang cute ni calix. looks like another mini-me version of you. ;-)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Mickee, another cute angel added to your family!
ReplyDeleteHope you get better soon.
Congratulations again Mickee! After all that's said and done, you have been truly blessed. I'll stop by Saturday morning to drop off something for Baby Calix ok? We won't stay (we're going away for the weekend) but I wanted to give it now before I forget (yet again!). We're heading up Friday night so I'll call you, ok? Take care.
ReplyDeleteMickee, congratulations to you and your husband for this gorgeous new addition to the family. Look after yourself and hope you are on your way to recovery soon. And yes, I couldnt agree with you more when you said about our true sacrifice for our children... our only consolation is that they grow up to be fine children and good in the eyes of God. You take care and our prayers are with you.
ReplyDeletecongrats!!! ang cute ni calix! ang laki nya ha! :)
ReplyDeleteget well soon oks
Hi Mickee,
ReplyDeletethanks for the greetings and for dropping by my blog.
Welcome to Baby Calix!
I will pray for your speedy recovery, I could just imagine the pain. Hug sis, regards to Reg and kisses to your 2 adorable boys.
Mwah!
Em
Hi mikee,
ReplyDeleteCongrats mikee and your husband look like his daddy.
God bless you and your family.
congrats mickee! and welcome baby calix! i hope you're doing better now and recovering well.
ReplyDeletei adore the pic of kuya kissing his baby bro. :)
congratulations Mickee and hello Calix!
ReplyDeletekamukhang kamukha mo siya mickee :) i tagged you btw, saka mo na gawin pag nakarecover kana. I didn't know nanganak ka na pala :)
http://myblog.joyreyes.com/2008/05/29/who-do-i-look-like-tag/
Hi Mickee! Congratulations to you and Kail and Ford! Hope that you get well very soon!
ReplyDeleteCongrats sis! I received the postcard you sent! Kisses to you and the new baby!
ReplyDeletecongrats mickee! grabe ang laki ni calix, love the name!
ReplyDeletehope you get better soon.
congrats mickee! he's so adorable! hope you feel better soon and that you are able to breastfeed well and long. take care of yourself and enjoy parenting a newborn again! such bliss!
ReplyDeletecongratulations on the new beautiful addition! enjoy the new baby! more blessings to you! mwah!
ReplyDeletecongrats mickee! it's such happy news na may 2 boys ka na now. here's praying for your fast recovery. take care!
ReplyDeleteHi MIckee! Kumusta? Hope you're all in good health and condition. Hope to hear from you again (atleast through your blog) : ) - Pia
ReplyDeletei so feel for your recovery my dear,.. i had the same thing happen to me in my last pregnancy in 2005 and it was the most difficult recovery I have had.. congrats to you guys esp KUYA KAIL I am sure he is raring to have his baby brother play with him
ReplyDelete