Monday, May 16, 2011

A beautiful mom-to-be

Tex and I have been friends since 2005 when we met via newlyweds@work (n@w).  We have exchanged countless emails since then, and finally met in person when they migrated to the US.  She is currently pregnant with their second child.  I offered to shoot her maternity portraits because I believe that every woman should have a remembrance of their baby bump.  She looked so beautiful at 7.5 months in her pregnancy.  Here are some of my favorites:






You can see the rest of the photos here.

I am by no means a professional photographer.  I am just a mom who enjoys taking photos, telling stories and documenting our lives through scrapbooking.  I have spent a considerable amount of time getting to know my camera, and learning how to take better photos.  I am a girl who never thought I can do anything creative, until I discovered my love for photography and my passion for scrapbooking.   

Congratulations, Tex, Bong and Kyle!  We can't wait to meet Kirk! 

No comments:

Post a Comment